Monday, January 4, 2010

HEALING RAIN


The rain hits the window flowing like a river of tears down the glass. I listen to the sound as it were beating out percussion in a song of my past. I am taken back to those years when the melody of my life was drowned by a river of tears. It has not been an easy journey to get where I am today.

I remember being made fun of and called stupid in front of my friends, by my spouse. In another relationship I sobbed out hysterically to a police officer that I was scared to go home. (I had been driving a few miles over the limit in a small hamlet that popped up on a highway…he only gave me a warning, as he was quite worried about me). I was reduced to a state of nervousness in yet another relationship over not getting the dishes clean enough or put back in their proper place.

Those times of pain compounded over time almost silenced the song of life within my heart. The Light had left my eyes. I was silently dying. That is when Archangel Anael began to send me the message of empowerment and forgiveness to me.

Before I could step out of the pattern of pain that I was re-introducing into my life, Anael said to let the tears wash over me one last time. I cried the tears of pain for each situation, knowing that now these were tears of release, not of desperation.

Then within each of those relationships, Anael helped me find a spark of joy to replace that time of pain. She assisted as I replaced the pain with that spark of joy, allowing space for it to grow.
When I was finished, I allowed Archangel Anael to fan those sparks of joy to life! She sang the song of Light into my heart and soul.

From that time onwards I attracted people into my life that celebrated that song with me. My friends are positive and upbeat. The man I am sharing my life with is kind and considerate in every way. He encourages my independence while daily pampering me at the same time in many ways.

It has been through the pain of tears that I have become who I am today. However, I would do it all again to be in this time of my life, when the music around me is so powerful it is beginning to spread throughout the world.


This year when tears come to your eyes, welcome them. Cry, knowing that you never have to cry over that particular situation again, as you release it…filling it with a spark of joy. Invite Archangel Anael to ignite that spark until it consumes you with that joy.

Then together we will sing the song of Light loud enough to change our world!


Thank you, Archangel Anael!

No comments:

Post a Comment