Sunday, June 6, 2010

HAVE YOU LOST YOUR 'MUCHNESS'?

The Mad Hatter looks at Alice, pointing his finger, says “you have lost your muchness”.

Have you lost your ‘muchness’? Have you allowed the world to beat you down so that you have that spark beaten out of you?


Over 20 years ago, I was a Sales Director and Car Winner in Mary Kay Cosmetics. I joined the company without trying the product because of what I saw it do for women. This was a point in my life that I had homeschooled two children, had no work experience, no self-esteem and was scared of my own shadow. I would rarely speak up in a group of friends, let alone speak to strangers. In two years, I was driving a free Pontiac Grand Am, compliments of Mary Kay Cosmetics.

Mary Kay was an amazing business woman with a beautiful heart. I remember in her saying, “People will disappoint you, believe in them anyway. You will be knocked down. Get up. Each time you are knocked down, get up. The only time you lose is when you refuse to get up again.”

Sometimes the world, people, and situations try to knock out my ‘muchness’. I may take a time out to rest and renew. Then I will return with my ‘muchness’ intact and possibly stronger than before. I see this occurring in many spiritual people right now.

I choose to embrace my ‘muchness’ and encourage you to reach deep inside and awaken your inner ‘muchness’.


Sending you Love on the Wings of an Angel,
Morgana

No comments:

Post a Comment