Thursday, July 1, 2010

Rising Above Drama

Independence Day is around the corner. What do you want to be independent of? What are you ready to let go of? Would you like to be independent of Drama?

This has been a tough time lately for many. Remember you have chosen to embrace your Divine Essence. By doing so, you are presented many opportunities to let go of negative situations and people that have previously made up your life.


Drama is coming to the surface for you to decide if you want to remain and participate in that energy or rise above it. Drama brings attention to you. That means it is about ego. Drama has a way of causing us to worry more about how someone feels about you, than the actual situation. When we focus on that, we are letting ego lead. It is time to let go of ego and move into a Divine space.


I remember several years ago being told I was so used to drama in my life that I thought it was normal. After I got over being mad at the person telling me that, I realized it was true! I began the process of identifying drama when it was presented to me and walking away from it.


When you live in this world you will find yourself being drawn into drama. Sadly a lot of ‘spiritual’ people participate in drama and keep it stirred up in those around them…that way they are there to ‘save’ them. This gives them a ‘purpose’ to be a ‘healer’.


It is important that you understand that though you may be presented with drama, it is not necessarily your lesson. You may be the opportunity being given to someone to learn to let go of the power of drama.

Remember that the Angels are here to help you rise above. Ask Archangel Anael to help you and you will soon find yourself surrounded by peace and tranquility.


No comments:

Post a Comment