Friday, August 20, 2010

Keep Moving Forward!

"It isn't about how hard you hit...it is about how hard you can BE hit and continue to KEEP MOVING FORWARD!" from Rocky Balboa movie.

I know many of you are being ‘hit’ with a lot of negative situations. The pain of being knocked down can be dehabilitating. One has to reach deep within one’s inner self for the strength to get back up again.

Many times to be able to move forward one must pull the energy from the power outside of self. That comes in the encouraging words of a friend, an unexpected gift, or miracles that can only be attributed to a Divine source. That Divine energy with angelic support is what has kept me going through the tough times.


I clearly remember planning out suicide on two different occasions. The love and commitment to my young children kept me in this world. For many years I was a single mother on food stamps wondering how I would feed and clothe them. My health challenges and lack of needed skills or education kept me from holding a well paying job.


As I look back, I see how Archangel Anael had helped me every step of the way. The issues I went through made me stronger. I also understand the pain of many of my clients. In most cases, I can say “Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt and it shrunk!”


Now I am living a life of peace. Though finances can be challenges as they are for many of you, it is not permanent. I enjoy the journey, disregarding any surrounding negative circumstances.

Archangel Anael helps me rise above any pain to fly through a life of joy! This empowerment and joy is what Anael wants me to share with each of you.

1 comment:

  1. I would like the empowerment and joy, I think being with my grandsons gets me there, but there is alot of family stuff going on..and issues within myself..I think Ive been hit pretty hard and kept going..I understand that because I have lived it..now trying move on past all that is good but taxing..and to keep it up day after day...I try hard..

    ReplyDelete