Saturday, August 10, 2013

RELEASE OLD BELIEF SYSTEMS


"You are called to let go of belief systems which no longer serve you. This process may shake you to your core. Remember we angels are here standing firm in the midst of your turmoil, keeping you safe from the storms raging around you. As you release your old ways of perception, you will raise your vibration and fly with us!"  ~Archangel Anael~


We are right in the middle of these energies and coming out on the positive side. As the old saying goes...'the definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing and expecting different results.' This is also true with our thought processes and belief systems. When they are strongly ingrained within your being, it is more difficult to release. I look back many years ago at a different 'me'. I was so militant/religious, I was very judgmental of people who think as I do now. I am grateful for the shift in my belief system as it has given me a peace that passes all understanding deep within my soul.
Be kind to yourself as you make these changes. If I can be of any service do not hesitate to contact me for an appointment. 15 minutes is $44 and 30 minutes is $88. See my website for more pricing and different services offered. www.morganastarr.com.  Don't forget to check out the FREE tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment