Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Simplify

As many of you know, I often receive messages for others directly from Archangel Anael.

Recently, she gave me a message. She has asked (directed) me, to simplify my life, in order to open the space for more focus on the Angelic Mission.

The biggest step I am taking to do this is that I will no longer be working out of Sacred Gardens House of Healing. I am available for readings and healing work, but I will be working from my home in Central Brevard.
When an Angel asks you to simplify your life, it is because there is a need arising for balance. Ignoring such a directive can affect your mental and emotional state as well as your physical body, with the result that a person ends up sick and exhausted.

I want to be 100% present for my clients and this Angelic Mission so I was led to take this step now. 

For my Melbourne area clients, I will continue the third Sunday of the month (exception June 22nd) as the special sample readings. Come in for a reading, and stay a bit to enjoy the atmosphere and check out the unique, high-quality merchandise they have to offer.

I would like to thank all of you who have supported me in my work; some of you going out of your way to attend classes and schedule appointments. I love each and every one of you.
 

I am still here for you. Visit my website to schedule a reading and check out my upcoming classes and workshops which I will hold out of my home. 

As I spend less time traveling, I will have more time to focus on my clients and the mission. In just the last few days, I have experienced a greater clarity of the angels vision and purpose, and renewed energy.

I am looking forward to working with you on the continuing mission of the angels to bring their message of hope to humanity.

Love All, Serve All

No comments:

Post a Comment