Thursday, October 2, 2014

Christianity and Spiritual Gifts

I had a Skype call with a client yesterday. She asked me about how my beliefs with the angels worked with my Christian upbringing. I pointed to the picture behind me on my wall of Jesus (I have this exact picture). I told her that as Jesus said in the New Testament, : "These things I do, you too can do and more!" that I would not throw my gifts back in the face of God. 


The gifts of prophecy and healing were mentioned as spiritual gifts in the Bible. Since Jesus said we had the ability to do even more than he did in his incarnation here, I will not limit my gifts. To do so would be disrespectful. My heart has always been for that of the Christ energy. It is interesting for me to remember when I was baptized at nine years of age. It is as clear as yesterday. We 'immersed' (dunked the whole person under the water) in our faith. I remember coming out of the water, and feeling chills all throughout my body. I had a sense of awe, that my life was no longer my own, but dedicated to Divine purpose. I don't remember those amazing chills again until I connected with the angels in my healing and spiritual/psychic work. (Before I consciously connected with the angels and did the healing and psychic work, I didn't feel those chills) Now it is a daily experience. Working with the angels of the Divine is incredible as many of my students know very well. Many people misunderstand who I am and what I do....but then again, they misunderstood Jesus too, so I guess that puts in good company.

No comments:

Post a Comment