Thursday, October 8, 2015

Clearing the Dead "Would"

When people struggle with "I am" statements it is usually because they feel fake. The thing you are manifesting is not here yet. To say, "I am prosperous!" when you have only a few dollars in your bank account seems like a lie.

That makes it hard to gather the positive energy around the thought to bring it to life.

When an artist paints, the drawing does not begin on the canvas. When a writer writes, the words don't start on the computer screen. They start in the mind. 

Your mind starts everything. When you want to take a step, it first starts as a thought. In most cases, you believe in your ability to take it successfully and you do.

Manifesting, money, good health or love is just that simple. 


Too often we say, "If I had the money, I would...., If he would go out with me, I would....If I had the time to exercise, I would..."

"Would" is not alive. It is a passive word. "Am" is active. It is the word that gets things done.

When you say, "I am....." you are not lying, you are taking the first step towards manifestation. You will be directed to take others and if you want your dream to become reality, you will take those steps. Then, miraculously, the "I am" doesn't feel so fake anymore.

Get rid of the dead "would" and plant your manifestation garden with seeds of dreams, watered and fertilized with "I ams."

If things still don't get moving, ask your Angels, "Why not?" You will get the answer that will remove your block to success.

All of Heaven is supporting you. Why "would" you get in your own way?

No comments:

Post a Comment