Monday, April 1, 2013

FOOL IN OTHERS EYES



I love this particular rendition of the Fool card in the Tarot Deck. The Fool is getting ready to take a step in faith. People perceive him as ridiculous (a fool) because in their eyes he is getting ready to step off a cliff. The sun and the rainbow show bright possibilities. In this card, we see the Fool has wings. Remember the angels will never let you down.

When you are led to take the next step in your life, a step that others think is crazy...the angels will support you until you can learn to fly on your own.

This is what I did four and a half years ago when I moved to Florida, knowing almost no one here. I threw myself into the arms of the angels and let them help me learn to fly!  I wish the same for you....be a Fool and surprise the World with your majesty!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment