Thursday, March 28, 2013

RELEASE EXCUSES...DANCE!

The energy of the full moon is still reflecting her power towards us. Today I choose to use those energies to drop old patterns of not honoring my temple. Too often excuses have crept into my life as to why I don't stay disciplined to keep consistant with exercise. The Full Moon is about releasing what no longer serves one.

So last night I began releasing those excuses. Today I cranked up the stereo in our home dance room, complete with mirrors, sound equipment and flashing colored lights. I called in the energy of Archangel Anael and danced the goddess way...free-flowing and serpentine. I included stretches and the Tibetan Rites.  Our little fur child (mini-dauchand pup) tried to dance with me. I danced with joy, relishing in the fact that my body is strong and healthy!

What will you release that no longer serves? What excuses are you using that block your joy? This is the time to let them go. This is the time to Dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment