Sunday, September 8, 2013

The ability to #createyourlife the way you want to live it, is in your hands. This energy is heightened right now. You create by were you focus your thoughts, words and actions. Worry creates the very thing you worry about. Instead speak words aloud of what you want in your life, as if they have already happened. If you repeat, "Because Miracles are Attracted to me" after every #positiveaffirmation, you will trick your 'chatty' brain into shifting the energy to draw your creations to you.
For example, if you want a new car: "I am excited and grateful for my new car, Because #Miracles are Attracted to me." "I am excited and grateful that my new car was given to me free and clear of payments, Because Miracles are Attracted to me." You don't have to figure out the details, but change your thoughts and words and the Universe will figure out how to bring the miracle to you. Things will happen and you will take a step in faith, that will be your action, Because Miracles are Attracted to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment