Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Angels and Suicide




I'd like to talk a little bit today about the issue of suicides. My belief because of my experiences is that people that end their own lives by their own hands have as much hope to get to Heaven as the next person.

What happens many times is the person feels a lot of guilt because of ending their life and they get trapped between the worlds. I had a client once where this happened with her significant other.

 When she walked in, one of the first things I said to her is that he said he didn't do it on purpose.

She burst into tears knowing that I was picking up on her significant other that had overdosed.

He was very depressed at the time so he thought it was very important though that people knew that he did not end his own life, but he still felt guilt over it. We were able to connect him then with his grandmother that he was very close to that was already in Heaven.

The Angels opened the doors of Heaven and the she reached down to him, he remembered the fond, wonderful times and thought about that instead of the heavy times here on this Earth and she was able to whisk him away to Heaven.

He also was able to go because he knew that the people that loved him while he was here had the truth and knew that it was not something against them and it was not something that he really had totally intended to do at that time so just understand that everything is not quite as we've been taught and not quite as it seems. And if I can help you find some closure with anyone that has passed on I'm more than happy to be of service to you.

You can check my website out at morganastarr.com. And may the Angels
bless your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment