Tuesday, October 19, 2010

PAST LIFE HEALING

Past life healing is not all sunshine and roses. Sometimes it is filled with the darkness of thorns that must be removed before you can enjoy the aroma of the magnificent roses.

I have traversed down the corridors of countless past lives. Remembering, reliving and healing each one. Some were bittersweet, some loving, some downright horrific.

The memories of these lives are stored in our cellular DNA. Many times chronic physical pain is a manifestation of past life trauma that needs healing.

Such was my case as I visited Muhammad in Cocoa Village for massage therapy to relieve a pain on the left side of my hip. Muhammad is a gentle, loving soul backed by extensive knowledge of healing through massage therapy and other modalities.

Having been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, I have discovered that balance and caring for my physical body is part keeping that issue in the far background. Many Light Workers forget about the Body part of the Mind, Body and Spirit.

So along with nourishing my temple/body with good food, moderate exercise…massage therapy has been a part of my regime for many years. It balances energies, helps with circulation and many times facilitates in cellular release.

This brings me to my experience with Muhammad. Since I had previously released so many past lives, I went into this massage expecting only physical issues to be addressed. Muhammad began the massage by slathering my back with lavender oil and a moist heat pack. He stepped out the room for a couple of minutes as I relaxed in comfort.

Then one of his guides stepped into the room. He is of Oriental descent and I have met him in the past. He is a Master Guide and only works with true healers with pure hearts. He told me that he has worked with Muhammad for most of his life. He communicated to me that he would assist in my healing that Muhammad would facilitate.

Shortly after Muhammad began the massage, the tears of release started flowing. I told Muhammad that I was releasing some past life stuff. He compassionately put some tissues in my hand and continued quietly with the massage as I sobbed. When he reached the hip area the emotional pain opened like a raging river flowing through opened flood gates.

Muhammad knowing this was something I needed to release quietly continued his work, awakening cellular memory as his guide whispered to me to let go and forgive.

I had been taken back to a Tibetan time, centuries ago. Our village was invaded. Men held me by my hair and arms forcing me to watch as my captured husband was drawn and quartered by four horsemen running in opposite directions. Then our baby was held by his ankles and split open down the center of his tiny body. Ignoring my screams I was violated over and over by many men. They did not let me die, however I longed for the release of death. They chained my ankles and kept me a prisoner for their vile lustful abuse. My will to live had left, however and I only lived a short time until I was able to escape the torture through death.

After seeing all this, I was gently guided back through it again, so I could forgive all involved. I kept hearing Muhammad’s guide whisper gently, “No one will ever make you do something you do not wish to do again. You are safe.”

I was able to accomplish the task and the tears stopped flowing. Muhammad gently concluded the massage with oils and heat pack making me feel safe and comforted.

This was something that I needed to release. It took the energies of a male that wanted nothing from me. Muhammad had no expectations from me and did not even intrude to ask me what my past life regression dealt with. He is a true healer. He is a facilitator of whatever inner healing you need to do. We are blessed to have him as a part of our community.

Please have no worries….all past life regressions are not so intense. I have lived hundreds of lifetimes and remember many of them. This is because in order to do the work that has been set in front of me, I must remember all the pain and horrors and overcome them. This is the only way I can truly understand and be compassionate with others. It also helps me with my own empowerment which has taken even a stronger turn since this healing work.

Though I can take a person through a past life regression and healing, if you know the steps to do, you can accomplish the same through someone of Muhammad’s caliber. There are several in the area that you may have experienced, but I can only write of my experience.

Of course, a massage does not always elicit this deep of a release. It is like layers on the onion. I pursue the deep healing. I go back to see him in a couple of days and we will see what happens then.

Check him out on www.emassagecocoa.com or call him 321-631-5678.

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a horrific time..I am glad you have released this..am really interested in past life regression...very interesting..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may put together a cd meditation on past life regression and healing.

    ReplyDelete