Monday, December 3, 2012

RESCUE OF TRAPPED SOULS


The readings I find the most rewarding are the ones that involve helping spirits pass from the realm of the space between worlds to heaven. It can be extremely emotional also...for me as well as the client that has brought the spirit with them.

When it is a loved one they care deeply for, I find myself being careful of what I share with them. The reason is if the client allows them self to become fearful, then the energy goes to a lower vibration.  Only high energy full of love and joy can go to heaven.  Even Jesus said, "Unless you become as a child you will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven."  One way to interpret this is to remember the joys you had as a child. This is the high energy a spirit must reach to obtain heaven.

I remember one spirit release we did as I volunteered with Florida Paranormal Research Foundation. The energy of this spirit was one of anger and destruction. When he was an adult he had done some very violent crimes...mostly against women. As I channeled the spirit and the director counseled the spirit, we discovered the only time this tortured spirit remembered joy was when he had a pet mouse as a small child.
A woman had killed the mouse and had tortured him. That was the beginning of his hatred towards women. It took a lot of expertise by the director to keep the focus of the spirit on the joy he felt when his mouse was alive. Finally he was able to see into heaven and see his mouse waiting for him. That high vibration of joy was what it took for him to be able to cross over.

 
As a Medium it is important to stay away from fear or anger of spirits and judgments of what they did while they were here. Remembering they are people,  they just don't have their skin on...helps with that thought process.  Remembering we are all part of Divinity and some come to help us learn hard lessons...helps also.

A few years ago, a client asked to connect with the spirit of her sister that had died.  Immediately I saw her sister. The sister, (I will call Suzy), was very upset and angry that no one was paying attention to her. She had died violently and suddenly. She kept saying, "It is gray...everything here is gray...why is it gray?"

I looked around and saw where she was and it was indeed gray. All this was going on as I talked to her sister, telling her only part of what I saw. I did not want her sister to freak out, as it would make it more difficult to help Suzy get to the Light (Heaven). Then I saw Suzy look over her shoulder and begin to run in fear. There was a dark cloud following her slowly. It was lurking, waiting. She yelled, "Why won't my family see me?"

Suzy had died over 20 years previously. During this time, she was not aware she was dead and was caught in sorrow that her family would not pay attention to her.  Quickly assessing the situation, I asked the angel Anael to bring Suzy's grandma (who was in the Light of Heaven) to her.  The grandma could only stand at the doorway of heaven. She could not come down to her because Suzy was too caught in fear. Grandma's vibration was high. Remember though Angels have the ability to traverse through all vibrational fields, human spirits can't always.

 
I asked Suzy's sister to begin sending love to Suzy and to help her know how much the family loved her. The Angels began to intensify the energy and Suzy felt it. She looked up and saw her Grandma. I had Suzy's sister begin to remind Suzy of the most favorite things she did with Grandma. She was told she could do it again with Grandma. Suzy's energy became childlike. The angels put up a shield...not allowing the energy of the fear of the gray world and the shadowy figure to encroach.

In the next moment as Suzy's energy became lighter and full of joy, Anael gathered her up and swept her into the arms of her Grandma in heaven! Tears freely flowed down mine and my client's faces, as I shared the ending of what I saw with her sister. Later I shared the rest, so Suzy's sister knew she may not have been able to save Suzy's physical life, but she helped rescue her  soul with the help of the angels.

This is a typical day for me when I do readings. This is why I love my work. This is why I am so grateful for the support of everyone that volunteers. This is why I continue to teach what I do, so more souls can be rescued.
~Love All, Serve All~

No comments:

Post a Comment