Friday, December 14, 2012

ANGELS TEARS


Today at Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, CT there were 20 children and six adults were tragically shot to death.
I am a Medium and can communicate with those who have died. Though I understand there is really no death...only a transition to another place...my heart bleeds with those affected by today's tragedy. No one should ever have to die in this violent seemingly senseless way, especially a child. No one should ever have to suffer the loss of a child.
As I asked the Angels to give me words of hope, the words from Archangel Anael surprised me. She said the angels are weeping with the nation today as they hold those affected by this terrible tragedy. Then she showed me the pain of the parents....

"Why did they leave...why did they go,
When they were just beginning to grow?
Life was just opening up for them you say,
Then why did tragedy have to take them today?
 
The pain is runs deep as none can deny
Even though angels took them to heavens sky
They now have peace, joy and dance with God above
But today, I must grieve for losing the child I love"

So today, I send love covered in tears as I see a Legion of angels in Newtown tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment