Saturday, November 12, 2011

SHOPPING LOCAL BUSINESSES

Today I saw something at Walmart I wanted to buy for a friend. I wasn’t quite happy with the quality. So I paused and remembered I had seen the same item of better quality and about $3 more at a neighborhood store.

This store is locally owned and though the prices may be a dollar or two more, you get friendly personal attention. So I decided to make a trip there.

One the way, I thought they might be closed since it was getting late. I was happy to see they stayed open until 7pm. I got the item and felt good that I was supporting a local business owner and got a quality item at the same time.

As we approach the holidays, I would challenge you to do the same. Many of the merchants also have gift certificates available. I, too, am a business owner, as my full-time work is being a psychic, author, teacher, and spiritual healer….and I also have gift certificates available for holiday gift giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment