Monday, November 28, 2011

DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF!

Mercury Retrograde is doing its ‘magic!’ Lol! My Droid phone I have had for only a couple of months refused to power on today. After all the trouble shooting, even down to trying another battery that was in good working condition, AT&T is sending me a new phone.

As I discovered the issue first thing this morning, the day began a bit ‘cock-eyed’. I began to get frustrated since I needed to confirm with a meeting first thing this morning. I didn’t have this person’s phone number written anywhere but in my Droid.

I heard the Angels whisper in my ear…”It is not the situation that defines a person or shows spiritual growth. It is how they deal with challenges in their path. Life is full of interesting issues. That is part of the duality on the earth. Stop and consider the best way to deal with this.”

I followed their advice and calmed down. I sent a FaceBook message asking for good energy sent. We are all here to support each other after all. I started looking for my old Razor phone and got frustrated for a bit trying to uncover it.

Then I paused and centered myself. Suddenly I remembered I still had my old HTC Tilt 2 phone. Even though it dropped calls a lot, it was usable.

Immediately I asked the angels where it was and they quickly showed it to me. I changed SIM cards, made my call and continued my day. The new phone is on its way and life is good.

The angels just showed me again, “Don’t sweat the small stuff. And everything is the small stuff!”

No comments:

Post a Comment