Saturday, January 11, 2014

Space Clearing with the Angels

Hello I'm Morgana Starr, your angel communicator and psychic medium. I'm gonna talk a little bit today
about how to clear an area that you work in or you live in.
 I had a client specifically that asked me about older place 50 years old, a hotel.
Now in that particular case you are going to have a lot of energies that are coming in and out and causing some chaos from time to time. 
First and foremost please do not use sage. Sage is going to be like blowing smoke in grandmother's face. Kind of rude so they don't really like it. Yes they'll clear out for a couple weeks but they're all going to come back, a little bit upset, and grandmother especially isn't appreciate it so, I recommend this, which has worked well for me in the past. Go in there and bring the Pyramid of Light not only over you but on each and every room in the building that you're in.

You do it by thought intent, so just remember that as you see it, so it becomes. As in Heaven so below.


Also take Anael's symbol, and her symbol, you can purchase on my website if you're interested because I've made it pretty and had it trademarked, or you can just to draw a circle and make the the eights lines,
 into crosses to make the star, and then make circles for the wings around with your hand and push the symbol in. You can energetically do it with your third eye by looking at the corners bringing the energy in.  
I've found that sometimes I've found it very, very successful just having a copy at the picture there in the room. 
So these are ways that you can clear an area. 
I also recommend that you do something around the doorway and around the window. Take a little bit lavender it's a very angelic scent and just dab the corner with the thought intent that only positive things are allowed here and I would even draw Anael's symbol with my finger again, and push it into the area.

That you will find very successful, especially around the door way.

So if I can help you anymore or if you run into something that I can help clear, remotely, make an appointment and I can clear the space or teach you to do it yourself.

Many blessings to you and always stay protected by the angels and use that Pyramid of Protection which is on another video here on YouTube.
 Have a wonderful evening.
To view on Youtube, follow this link:

No comments:

Post a Comment