Thursday, January 9, 2014

Your Angel's Name

Hi, I am Morgana Starr, angel and psychic reader.

I work specifically with Archangel Anael who carries the energy of the feminine divine.
She's here to bring the balance of the male and the female back into everyone's lives.
Many of my clients ask me who's my angel, what's my angels name. My answer to that is
ask them, they want you to talk to them. And understand your angel is not a loved one that
has passed on. And as wonderful as your grandmother was, she's not your angel. She's around and she may be acting like an angel. 
An angel is a specific being with a higher vibration, and your angel has been with you since the beginning of time, helping you in all aspects of your life. 
So just ask your angel. It will be the first thing that pops into your head. It might be George or it might be Mary, it may be Ashmeriel. But just listen and they're going to be happy that you talk to them.

If you got my website, morganastarr.com, sign up for my mailing list and I will be happy to send you a free thirty eight-page booklet for more information about angels. And may the angels bless your day and guide you to a place of peace and happiness in your life. 
Blessings to you.
Follow this link to view this information on YouTube:

No comments:

Post a Comment