Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Healing Shared

I am led to share my past healing and continued healing. When we cease to heal, we cease to live. I am not a special person. I am just like you. Perhaps I push through healing more than some.

I have always been a person to 'dive right in' to work on my own personal healing. I have to practice what I preach or I cannot help others. If I cannot help others, I have no reason to take another breath of air. This is why it is essential for me to be in a constant state of clearing my own personal issues.

Some say I should present myself as having no issues. However, I want to show by example that everyone can rise above whatever life presents to you.

Just know as you struggle through life that I have “been there, done that, bought the t-shirt and it shrunk!”

If you need a helping hand…reach out…I will take it, flex my wings and teach you how to fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment