Tuesday, December 21, 2010

LUNAR ECLIPSE MESSAGE

I planned to sleep through the eclipse last night. Whatever I needed to be told would come to me is what I thought. I was right on one level. I was told to wake up at just the right time for the eclipse.

Even getting out of bed in the wee hours was not a challenge. That in itself was confirmation that I should go outside to see the eclipse.

As soon as I stepped outside, I heard them. Physically I heard them talking. I have met the Deva’s of the trees before, so I recognized their voice. I looked into the sky at the beautiful moon and asked what was happening. The angels told me that a portal had been opened.

“Opened for what?” I questioned. (All the time, I heard the rustling voices of the tree spirits in the background)

Anael answered speaking for the angels, “We are bringing in the energy to re-awaken all the Deva’s (spirits of nature) of this earth. Those whom have been in slumber will now be awake and work with all of you in healing the earth.

Be careful though….these are powerful energies! They do not like what has been done to the earth where they reside. This is time to work together in unity…healing the earth with each breath.

Do not put your negativity into the earth expecting her to transmute it for you. Transmute it first. This is time to grow up and take responsibility for who you are.

Let go of old ways of dealing with issues and relationships and learn how to survive in the 5th dimensional reality that is upon us.”

I stood outside for several minutes listening to the Deva’s rough whisperings. It was amazing and comforting. We do not have to do this work alone.

As I drove to work this morning, I saw the sleepy ‘eyes’ of the trees as I passed. They are waking up. This earth is shifting. We must learn to work with her. There was a new beginning last night.

I will continue to share messages as they come to me. For now, breathe deep Divine Love and send it to the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment