Tuesday, December 28, 2010

UNVEIL BLUEPRINT IN 2011

Mercury Retrograde is almost over….as of the 30th! Communications will be smoother. Doors will open and we can begin to fly!

I just sent this to a friend that is having challenges in his life.

“Life throws us a lot of curve balls. I have learned how to rise above them on angels wings. Sometimes I even throw them back! Lol! This is what I teach.

Clearing yourself of past negativity and putting up protection is the first step in empowerment. Then we can begin to peel back the layers of who you are and give you the power to embrace it! What works best for most people is to book an hour session with me...I can do healing, clearing and balancing over the phone or in person. We can map out your next steps after that.”

This is a service that I offer. Anael helps me see your Divine Blueprint. Then she shows us step by step how to get back on track and unveil your Destiny. We book an hour session to begin and then each week we do a check in of fifteen or thirty minutes. A personalized CD for your journey is available also.

You can partner your journey with a friend or two if you wish. As you sharpen your spiritual gifts, it is nice to do it with a friend or small group.

If you want to get the year off to a great start, then give me a call or shoot me an email and we will help you learn to fly!

morgana@morganastarr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment