Thursday, February 6, 2014

Grounding Outdoors



Hello, I'm Morgana Starr, your psychic medium and angel communicator.

I’m  in my backyard of Troy, the home where I live, I'm very blessed to live in Florida where we can really enjoy being out in nature even in the middle of winter. I  hear the birds making some noise in the background.

What I try to do is take some time every day to ground. Being out here being around the trees,
helps, but do remember with your grounding, do not grow roots into Mother Earth, because then you will feel the pain of Mother Earth, and as empaths that can be debilitating, so make sure that you stay in your Pyramid of Protection, you’re going to send joy and love and peace through you and transmute any negativity into love and send it into Mother Earth.
  

This is going to affect everybody across the globe as they
feel that energy of love and peace directly from the source of the angels.
And I leave this with you, these blessings from the house of Troy and our back yard
and our beautiful garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment