Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine’s Day



Hello, I'm Morgana Starr, your psychic medium and angel communicator.

I want to welcome you to my angel room in Melbourne, Florida at Sacred Gardens House of Healing.

I also want you to know that, with Valentine's coming up, I implore you to take some time, even if you are in a relationship, to honor and respect yourself first. When you do that, you are more complete and more whole and better able to have better relationships in all aspects of your life.

 I've had couples come in together for a session and I find it very rewarding when the couples are able to see how energetically, they can work with each other and bring in their energies and take everything to a higher, more spiritual level. It's a lot of fun and very enlightening to my clients when their ancestors will come in and communicate to each other.  Even one client I had, whose father that had passed, came in and his father said to him, " I like this girl you're with and you need to treat her nicer."  Yet, she had never met him in human flesh.



I've had other sessions where, the father will come in to the woman and say, " you now this is a good guy
I don't know if he's good enough for you because I don't know that anyone is good enough for you but he'll do." So it was and nice little connection and affirmation from the spirits around them.

So, I invite you this Valentine's Day, to remember yourself first, to love an honor yourself because that teaches you, how to do that better, and it teaches those around you how to honor and respect you, too. 

Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment