Monday, February 3, 2014

Past Lives




Hi, I'm Morgana Starr, psychic medium, angel communicator. Welcome to the House of Troy. This is where I live. A lot of people that come in here think it's like walking into a museum or going back in time.
There's a reason behind some of that. We enjoy exploring our past lives by some of the things we have around. We have a chair from the set of "Gone With the Wind", the original set, and movie. So that's kind of cool to have that energy here in the house. Then helmets, armor; we have a whole stand here of armor.


Of course, we have a statue of a goddess, Athena, here in the house also. 

So think about that a little bit when you decorate your houses and perhaps you will go back in time and remember some past lives. I, was a warrior, in a lifetime, I have a book that I am going to be writing eventually, about when I was a knight, in shining armor,

So, welcome to my world, and I hope you have a fabulous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment