Sunday, February 23, 2014

Mediumship


I want to talk today, a little about mediumship. Many people get really excited, they want to learn how to be a medium, and it seems like a lot of fun connecting with the other side. I must say it is very rewarding, but there are some dark sides to that; some heavy sides, that you have to accept when you get into this work.

This is why I teach my students how to protect their energy field, so as not to take on the energy of others.  As a medium, not only will you connect with the energy of the person you're reading, but you will also connect with the energy of the spirit.

In one situation, that happened to me many years ago in another state, an elderly woman walked into my room and asked me about her grandson.

Immediately, I was drawn to the scene of his death. It was a terrible murder where the little boy who was only 5 years old, was lying on the floor. Over him, trying to shield the life of this little soul, was a woman who turned out to be his stepmother.

She had many stab wounds on her that led to her death. The little boy only had one that was quick and sudden, so she wasn't able to save him, but she did try.

The grandmother wanted to know who killed them and I was able to describe the man, although since the police don't listen to psychics very often, this particular case was never resolved.


However, the grandmother was given a sense of peace, knowing that the stepmother loved the little boy so much and knew then that when the little boy was with her when he was alive, he was treated very well.

Also, we were able to talk to him after he had crossed into heaven, which also gave her a sense of peace.

So, mediumship, as I said is not always fun, but it is rewarding, when you give peace to those that have passed, as well as those that are still left here.

I ask you to continue to pray for those spirits that you know that have crossed into the light, because this gives them hope, and gives them energy. They are not gone, they are only in another dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment