Sunday, September 20, 2015

I Am Divine!

The most powerful words you can say are, "I am." 

They have magic. They have an Angelic connection, they can make anything you dream of into a reality.

Do you need proof?

Look at your life. How many time do you say things like, "I am tired, I am angry, I am afraid, I am incompetent?"

How does your life reflect these statements? 


Try using them like a magic wand. When you are tired say, "I am filled with energy!" When you are feeling financially challenged, say, " I am prosperous!" Catch yourself when you say, "I am so broke. I am catching a cold," and stop the dark magic in its tracks. Reverse it to something positive. Soon positive self-talk will become natural and common for you.

Now, sit back and watch the magic happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment