Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Listening and Respect

If you are so caught up in what you know, that you cannot hear the voices of the teachers all around you, then you have a lot to learn. If you can't decide when to speak or keep silent, ask your Angels, they will be happy to tell you.
Recently, a playful post, turned into a lecture by several acquaintances, on health and nutrition.

It was well-intended, but many are not aware of my knowledge/experience/training in holistic healing, naturopathy, homeopathy, kinesiology, medical intuitive, psychic development, traditional Native American teachings (I'm a pipe carrier), massage therapy, Wicca, Reiki,Norse (Heathen religion).....the list continues.

I don't claim to know everything, but much of what I learned from my teachers, was learned by practicing humility and listening with an open mind and I continue to  this with my teachers. For in order to be the best teacher possible, you must be a continual student.

In the end, we all know everything, we are only here to remember what we forgot.

Knowing when to listen with respect and when to hold your tongue, is a true spiritual gift. As is forgiveness, which was practiced in this case.

No comments:

Post a Comment