Friday, September 25, 2015

Using Your Power to Grow

When other people seem to be saying all of the things that make you feel annoyed and frustrated, ask yourself, "What can I do to change this?"

The emphasis is on the "I." 

"Can I shift my vibration so that it doesn't bother me? Can I walk away? Can I speak up in an assertive, but not mean, way so that they know they are hurting me?"

When you put the responsibility on others to change, you miss an opportunity for personal growth. And, they may chose not to change. That is their choice.


The only choice you have is to use your own power and free will, wisely, with kindness and compassion, both toward the other person and yourself. If this is a challenge, call in your Angels to give you some ideas on how to make it better.

You will find yourself in fewer "annoying" situations when you do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment