Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Stop Saying That!

Many people misinterpret the "Law of Attraction" using the analogy of standing in a burning building and doing nothing. The person then closes their eyes to the danger and says, "My, it's nice and warm in here."

This is not how things work. 

You attract what you focus on, the things that continue to pop up in your consciousness.


When you are tired, it is not a lie, but a statement of intention to say, "I'm alert, energetic and I complete all my obligations on time."

To continually say, "I'm tired, I'm getting sick,I'm overwhelmed," will get you more of that.

Try to catch yourself when you use negative self-talk and change the phrase to something positive.

You can ask your Angelic helpers to tap you on the shoulder or remind you in other ways to keep it positive. They are happy to do this for you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment