Friday, February 26, 2010

ANGEL LOVE


When the Angels wrap you in arms of love, it can be a bit overpowering. You are jaded by the world; you have only felt love as conditional.

“If I hold you close, I want something from you,” are the unspoken words of conditional love that have been whispered into your heart throughout your lifetime. This is also the love that we as parents pass to our children, “I love you, I just want you to be happy.” We just put a condition on our love!

When one has been raised and has only known conditional love, the love from the Angels is difficult to understand and accept. The patriarchal religion with which I was raised never showed me gentle, unconditional love.

Human thought is finite and conditional. The way I had been shown always demanded my obedience. Always conditions. Being told what to do without question, never set well with me. I was weary with feeling caged.

Divine thought is infinite and unconditional. This is why the Angels are here. They wish to gently show us the way, and allow our spirits to fly free to the heart of our Divine Source.

“What do you want?” I cry out as I feel Archangel Anael’s wings encircle me.
“I just want to enfold you in Love,” she says gently. “But then what do you want?” I ask.

“Oh, my dear heart,” her voice comes soft and sweet. “I want nothing from you. I will assist you as you connect with your Divine source.”


I take a deep breath and as I breathe out tension begins to leave my body. Could it be that she only wants to show me Love?

Archangel Anael’s voice whispers in my ear, “You have had a lot of pain in your life. It is time for you to receive what you have given out in your life. Love and healing…without strings attached. We Angels are here to do this for you!


~Archangel Anael~ through Morgana Starr 2010

1 comment: