Tuesday, February 16, 2010

DIVINE RIVER OF LOVE




As I sat in the passenger seat of Tim’s modern day steed (Toyota Celica), the stereo’s subwoofer (Tim calls his car a jute box on wheels) took the notes of the music and transformed them into liquid magic. They permeated my soul flowing through my core like a river rushing free from a constricting dam.

Worries, concerns and any negativity were washed from my spirit. I felt like a puppy…head out of the window…sniffing the breeze…exotic scents exciting my senses. I had no expectations. I revealed in our comfortable silence watching as the car glided down the road with no effort on my part. I was there to enjoy the journey, to experience the now of the moment as I rode the waves of the music.


The lyrics of love songs were portraying love as elusive as the wind. To be felt, but never held for long and never captured. That love is the kind that says, “I love you, you make me feel better about myself.” Or, “I love you, you make me happy.” This kind of love is not true love. Holding onto this love is like holding onto the tail of a tornado.
However, true love CAN be captured and held in one’s heart.

I had experienced this before I met Tim. It was the connection with the Divine love that I had felt. Archangel Anael showed me how I carried a spark of the Divine within. As I took time to focus on that spark, it grew, creating a feeling of never being alone. I learned to respect and honor myself because of that inner Divine Spark.


Then and only then was I ready to meet someone in that same space. Someone who compliments who I am, not someone who tries to complete who I am. For when you are meshed with Divine essence, you are totally complete. It makes no difference whether you have a romantic love with a physical person or not. You are full of Divine Love and Joy that creates a life overflowing with happiness. The more Divine love you have surging through you, the more you have to give out.


Look at it this way: A hidden spring of fresh mountain water floods into a small pond eventually filling it. If the spring continues to pour its life giving water into the pond, it will eventually overflow. The fresh spring water will gush out of the pond in many directions creating rivers and streams brimming with its sparking essence.


One of the lyrics of the love songs stood out: “If you could only see what I can see in you”. When I look at each person, I see within them that Divine spark of Love. I do what I can to show them how they are a small pond being filled by that fresh mountain spring of Divinity. I rejoice as I watch them tap into that Divine power and allow Divine Love to gush forth from their hearts and spirits!
Consider how wonderful the world will become as we all connect, fill and share that Divine energy. The torrent of the cascading ‘water of life’ will clear out the sludge that has blocked many lives.

May your life be richly blessed as Divine Love washes over your soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment