Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Messenger



THE MESSENGER


Some days I sit and wonder why
God made me, then I just will cry
I feel I have no place to go
My path in life I do not know.

And then my friend says to me
Without my words she could not see
The angels whispering on the winds
And Divine life that never ends

Much I see I don’t understand
I’ve been given sight and healing hands
I see right through earth’s silken veil
And see the angels that will never fail

To lift you up in times of need
And help you in all ways succeed.
I use the gifts given to me
Some I help, though others flee

So as I travel on my road
I share the messages I’m told
The angels sing the songs to me
I, the messenger will simply be


Copyright 2002 Morgana Starr
Through Archangel Anael

No comments:

Post a Comment