Friday, March 26, 2010

30 DAY ANGEL SHIFT AND BALANCE


Today is Day One in Archangel Anael’s program of balancing mind/body/spirit within. She has told me to do this to provide a roadmap that others can follow to shift their energies. Many spiritual people only do one or two of these. I have been guilty of this many times.

That is not who I want to be, so with the help of Archangel Anael, I will make sure that doesn’t happen.
Archangel Anael is very clear that I must be a forerunner on this program….sharing the results….and encouraging others to join with the angels in the balance of mind, body and spirit. The following is what she has told me to do to make my shift.

MIND
I am to write and say my positive affirmations every day.

I am to write something creative every day.


BODY
I am to work out two days a week… with cardio and machines. Two other days of just cardio.
I am to do the five Tibetan Rites every day.

I am to nourish my body by using essential oil blends that are made by the Master Aroma-therapist Doreen DeSerres of Nature’s Spirit to detoxify my body and tone my skin. (this is because her oils work on an etheric level as well as physical)
I am to drink lots of water….over 64 oz a day….
I am to eat what feels right for my body, without judgment.
I am to ask Archangel Anael to shift energy of all the food and water that I consume to one of positive energy for my body.

SPIRIT
I am to meditate every day…once in the morning for a few minutes and once in the evening for a few minutes. Then throughout the day, take a moment here and there, to stop and do some ‘mindful meditation’.
I am not a person that likes structure. I don’t care for rules. So this is not easy for me. Especially as she has instructed me to journal the flight! However, I have learned to listen to Spirit and when an Archangel tells you to do something, you really should listen!

My lesson today was Mindful Love.


I drank 52 oz of water while working out this morning. Each time I filled my water bottle, I was mindful of the love of Archangel Anael shifting and transmuting negative energies into positive ones for my body.

I did this also for my food. I thanked the energy of the chicken and the cow that gave their lives, as well as the vegetables and grains that gave their life essence to nourish me. I chewed slowly, feeling gratefulness and love throughout.


I caught myself half way through my Burger King double cheese whopper, before remembering to be in that space of love. That made me slow down and I found the sandwich even tasted better.

When I bathed in the aromatic bath salts, I was mindful of the love the angels and the Divine had for me. It brought me to the awareness of love for myself and my body. Bonus was that when I got home in the evening, the scent of the oils lingered throughout the bedroom. I like bonuses!


Anael’s Affirmation for the Day “I am the embodiment of Divine Love!”

No comments:

Post a Comment