Friday, March 5, 2010

ANGEL GROUNDING AND PROTECTION


Due to the many earth changes that have affected our physical, spiritual and emotional bodies, Archangel Anael has instructed me to share this grounding, healing and protective meditation.

This is a condensed version of it. I do have a 22 minute guided meditation CD or MP3 download available on my website for $10 purchase if you are so led.


If you begin working with the following energies, you will begin to feel more balanced and protected in our hectic world. At the same time, you will be assisting with the healing of our Mother Earth.

“Archangel Anael, please create a golden pyramid of protection around me. The top of the pyramid is connected to a tube of Light that leads to the heart of the Divine. In the top is a valve leading inwards only. At the bottom in each corner is a valve leading outwards only. Anything touching the bottom of the pyramid is instantly transmuted into love…siphoned to the corner valves sent into mother earth to balance and heal her.


Each breath I take from this day forth brings in Unconditional love straight from the heart of the Divine. It fills my pyramid, filtering through my body taking any negativity, worries or imbalances. This goes to the bottom of my pyramid being instantly transmuted into Love, through the valves to balance and heal Mother Earth.


Anael, please cloak my pyramid with your invisibility, so darkness will not be attracted to my light. As I shine brighter and brighter, darkness will simply not see me. Only positive people and positive situations will be drawn to me.

Please manifest a rainbow through my pyramid and through my body, balancing and healing each chakra. Please fill my pyramid with tiny rainbows full of joy!


Anything negative sent towards me hits the side of my pyramid and is transmuted into love, great health and prosperity on every level. It filters through my pyramid and manifests these things into my life. Anything I send out will also be transmuted the same way.


Anael, please keep the pyramid and rainbows with me always.
Thank You, Anael and your angels for you help and assistance.”

Meditation from Archangel Anael, through Morgana Starr
Copyright 2009

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful and thank you so much for your love and sharing!:)....xo, and light with healing your way,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Morgana..........I will bring this meditation into my heart.

    ReplyDelete