Thursday, March 4, 2010

I FORGOT



Trickling down the cheek they come
A trail of tears that block the sun
There is sorrow deep inside
That I can no longer hide.

It feels like layers being pulled from me
And now it is open for all to see.
Vulnerable, deep runs the pain
Fear that others will use it for their gain.

When will I see the healing begin?
Or do I just want my life to end?
Who will I call on in my hour of need?
Where will I get help in work and deed?

I forgot about the Angels on whom I may call
They lift me up; when on my face I fall
I just rest in their downy soft wings
And listen as they softly to me sing

My angels pull me out of every mess
And their love for me to all confess.
They comfort me with their healing touch
And tell me why to them I matter so much

I just rest in their downy soft wings
And listen as they softly to me sing,
Of healing powers of Divine love
Brought to me by the angels above.

~Archangel Anael~ through Morgana Starr 2001

No comments:

Post a Comment