Sunday, March 28, 2010

HAVE FUN


DAY THREE: Have Fun!

I could have easily blown off going to the gym today, but kept to my commitment. After doing the 5 sacred Tibetan Rites, I was charged!

My inner child decided it was time to play!

So we went to see the 3-D movie of How to Tame Your Dragon.
The movie whisked me off to a land of adventure and possibilities. The message of the movie was uplifting. If you follow your heart and keep to the task anything you wish can happen.

As we got up to leave the rather crowed theater, I looked around at the happy faces.
Instantly I was transported in my mind to two years in the future. I was in a theater after a showing of Dragons Legacy in 3-D, looking at all the happy faces now full of hope and wonder. None knew who I was. There was no need to tell anyone. I just was content to see that I had a small part in bringing families together as well as joy and purpose into their lives. When we left the theater I knew without a doubt this vision would be a reality.

When we got home we carried some items to the curb for pick up the next day. I allowed myself to walk slowly enjoying the fresh smell of the rain as sprinkled over me. The adult part of me allowed my inner child to play in the rain. By the time the rain got serious; I was inside, snug and safe. I will stick to my commitment of bringing balance into my life. Part of that balance is pure fun!

Anael’s Affirmation of the Day:
“By allowing my inner child to play I open wonderful possibilities into my life!”

No comments:

Post a Comment