Tuesday, March 30, 2010

LAUGH


DAY FIVE: Laugh

Most of my day was spent in laughter. I had a lot to accomplish as our business is becoming Incorporated. I don’t enjoy doing business type things, but as the president of Morgana Enterprises, Inc. I must. I am fortunate to have a Business Manager that is on the same ‘page’ as I am.

So we laughed through the paperwork at the city hall (turns out the gal helping me is on my mailing list…she is an amazing lady). Then we proceeded to laugh though opening a new Business account. If we looked at it through human eyes, there wasn’t much to laugh about. We are a new company operating on a budget. However, we have a knowing that Divine money is flying our way to support this Angelic mission. The bank lady enjoyed the laughter and joined in with us.


We laughed through lunch. I paused to draw Anael’s symbol on my sandwich, keeping the focus of shifting the energies of all I eat to a Divine vibrational level. We spoke aloud our manifestations. We laughed on the way to the Angel Flight class.


Anael had told me that she wanted me to directly channel her to teach in the class. I was able to channel her energy more fully since I was in a space of joy with no worries or concerns about how the class would go.


The Angel Flight Class went beyond all expectations as Anael came in and gave a powerful message, meditation and spiritual gifts to all in attendance. It even took special grounding work to bring one seasoned attendee back to earth.
After the class, we laughed some more, feeling Divine joy flowing through us all.

Anael’s Affirmation of the Day: “Laughter can allow the flow of Divine energy taking you to higher realms.”

No comments:

Post a Comment