Monday, March 29, 2010

JUST BE


DAY FOUR: Just Be

Today I did not have to go anywhere, but had big plans to accomplish a lot. After all, isn’t a person’s worth measured by her accomplishments? I had a lot of writing to do to work on Angel Whispers, messages of hope from the angels. I had a newsletter to get out and the list went on.


Part way through the day, I realized I was tired. Just plain and simply tired. I had done my Tibetan Rites and my morning facial routine. I felt pampered, so I should feel energetic and focused…I argued this point with myself.


Then I stopped and remembered the balance. I do not have to work around the clock. I love what I do, so it is hard to tell myself to stop and rest. But I did just that. I told myself, if I got nothing else done today, except rest, then it was okay.

I spent quite awhile just being. Just being quiet, listening to beautiful music. I felt no pressure…I allowed myself to simply “BE”.

Now as the day winds down, I found I have spent some time (not what I had originally scheduled for myself) writing Angel Whispers. However, I know I did as much or more than I would have, had I forced myself. I wrote the newsletter and did a couple of other things. The other things I did not complete will be done another day. The world did not end because I did not complete them.


However, I am in a place of peace and balance because I allowed myself to ‘Just Be’ for a few moments of the day.


Anael’s Affirmation of the Day: “As you stop and simply be, you allow the essence of Divinity to fill your spirit.”

No comments:

Post a Comment