Tuesday, November 2, 2010

THE 'HEREAFTER'

I went to see the movie, Hereafter, this weekend. I felt it was slow going and it took until almost the end to be pulled together. However, it was a nice portrayal of the challenges that Mediums face.

Also, it showed the relief that people get when able to connect with their loved ones. So overall it was a positive message to get out to the public.

After watching it, I reflected that of all the readings I do, the hardest are the ones that involve a child who has passed. I was taken back in time to one of the toughest readings I have ever done. This occurred several years ago in another state.

A deep sense of grief pervaded this woman’s entire being as she sat down for a reading. For the sake of confidentiality, I will call her Suzie. As soon as we began, I picked up on her daughter and grandson.

They were lying in a pool of blood. The daughter had multiple stab wounds, the boy only a couple. The daughter had tried to shield her son with her body. By doing so, she incurred many painful wounds before she died. The boy died quicker.

Suzie and I sat and cried together as Anael helped us release their trapped spirits to the Light of the Divine Source. I was able to see the man who did this and describe him to Suzie. This was someone she knew. The motive was also unveiled by Anael. Without going to the crime scene, I was unable to pick up any proof that she could take to the police.

However, I was shown that in time he would be caught and prosecuted for his crimes. That did give Suzie a sense of peace.

The biggest sense of peace for Suzie came as she was able to speak to her daughter and grandson and know that they were now in a beautiful place after we led them to the Light. She left with tears of gratefulness.

I was honored and a bit overwhelmed as I always am, that I was able to help give peace to trapped souls and to the heartbroken loved ones left behind.

As I stated in a previous piece I wrote, the veil is thin right now. It is important to keep spiritual protection around you. I use Anael’s protective pyramid.

This is a wonderful time to connect and honor those loved ones that have taken the journey to the other side before you. They are clearing the way and will be of great assistance to you, if you but ask.

I continue to be available at CafĂ© Unique’s Angel Prayer Room in Cocoa Village, Monday thru Saturdays, by appointment only. I have evening appointments available until 8pm. 321-506-1143. As energy transfers through the phone, I can do the same work via the phone for those that live a distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment