Thursday, November 4, 2010

MEDITATION DANCE

Meditation can be done in many ways. My favorite way is Sacred Dance. This morning I put on Loreena McKennitt to listen to as I took five minutes to be lost in the music and energy.

The first thing I did was re-activate the pyramid of protection around me. Today I decided to use the energies within my pyramid to balance and heal. There is a continual flow of Divine Love. I moved slowly and with each breath I brought in that Love.

As it washed over my body, I took my hands to direct it over my arms and through my chakras. I slowly brought my hands around to push the energy into any areas of pain. Those are simply stagnant energy. I could feel the energy flow and the pain release.

With my arms out to my sides, I slowly brought them in to my heart, pulling in all the Divine Love that fills my pyramid.

Five minutes was all it took to balance and energize me for a day filled with Divine Love and Purpose.

I challenge you to do the same. Move your body like thick liquid through the music while you connect with your Divine Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment