Tuesday, November 23, 2010

REARRANGING FURNITURE

It is great to get a facial from a true healer. When I went for my weekly Lymphatic Facial, Karen immediately picked up on some chakras that needed balancing.

Like most of you, I have been clearing old patterns and belief systems out of my life.
Sometimes it is helpful to have another energy worker assist at bringing things into balance.

It is like when you rearrange the furniture in your house. You move the furniture around, dust and sweep around and under everything. Then you need to place the furniture in the best place possible. Sometimes the furniture is heavy and it helps to have an extra hand to move it. However, this has to be a person that you trust in your home and with your furniture.

Karen Walsh provided that extra hand for me today. I trust her. She is ‘good people’. She assists without judgment, as she remains in a supportive place of unconditional love. She may suggest that a certain piece of furniture will look better in a different place than I intended. However, she doesn’t care if I don’t follow her advice.

She incorporated Reiki and Emotional Freedom Technique (tapping). I love it when therapists have many tools in their tool box! I released, shed some tears and brought in white light for healing.

The skin on my face feels like silk and my spirit is full of love and joy! Life is good and I have much to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment