Tuesday, November 16, 2010

CARING FOR YOUR TEMPLE

Yesterday I decided to take advantage of having Karen Walsh, CEMT, RT, in our community. Actually, I decided to pamper me and wanted Karen to be the one to do it! Lol!

Being all Diva-like, I have been unhappy with some lines and saggy skin that have slowly crept across my face.

Karen assured me that her LYMPHATIC FACIAL would rejuvenate the skin as it stimulates the lymphatic system and increases skin elasticity. It certainly sounded better than more invasive procedures. I may have tattoos, but the thought of needles in my face isn’t pleasant!

Though we are spiritual being in physical bodies, we still reside in the body. My mother is a very classy lady. Even in her 70’s, when she walks into a room, heads turn. She pays no attention to this, just continues in her ministry of love. She taught me to take care of myself. She taught me to check to make sure I looked my best before I left the house, and then forget about myself. She is a wonderful teacher.

So I took 30 minutes out of my day with Karen while she did her magic on my face. Since Karen has a medical background, she instructed while giving the facial. It was very helpful. She even took the time after the facial to refresh me on the healthful benefits of dry brushing, since I inquired about it.

I noticed an immediate change in the appearance and texture of my facial skin. She recommends 10 consecutive weekly treatments for maximum benefit. Knowing the importance of I jumped on her introductory special.

Normally it is $30 for 30 minutes, though you can purchase a package deal for 10/30 minute session for $270. However, right now she is offering a limited time special for an additional $30 off the regular package price! Call her at 321-890-5556. Her office is 320 N. Atlantic Ave. 2-A, Cocoa Beach.

On a side note….this is very healing as well as helping the appearance. As the lymphatic is stimulated, I noticed the draining last night and this morning. I honored the lack of energy that was evident due to this, by going to bed early. Today I will continue to drink a lot of pure water and take it easy.

I took before pics and will take after pics…after the 10 week session is concluded. Stay tuned for weekly reports, as I expect this to do more than rejuvenate my facial skin. All that we do to our bodies (our Divine Temples) is reflected in our spirits and minds. Mind/ Body/Spirit.

As the holidays approach we can let our lives get caught in the whirlwind of energy around us and forget to anchor ourselves. One way I will ground myself is to honor and respect my Divine Temple in this way.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Morgana,

    I found this blog site from reading the Macgregor's blog (they read mine, and we've become internet friends).........are you the same wonderful Morgana I knew at Brushwood, and visited in Indiana, who so generously gave me Reiki initiation, and we used to visit the moss garden? You look fantastic, and I am so happy to see you doing so well! So glad! Would love to hear about your travels someday...........

    Lauren
    www.threadsofspiderwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you are the beautiful lady who designed a leather dragon mask for me to use in sacred healing dance. Love you!!!!
    Morgana

    ReplyDelete