Friday, June 10, 2011

BEING SPACED OUT

Yesterday was a fun day that began interestingly. My van had to get the brakes replaced. Deciding I would kill the proverbial bird with two stones, I drove my van the mile to the mechanic’s and walked home.

I had a nice visit with my friend from Indiana on my phone while walking in the increasingly hot weather. I was beginning to think how nice a long drink of water and a shower would be as I spied my house. I reached to get my keys and realized I had given the whole set of them to my mechanic!

After laughing at myself, in spite of my discomfort, I hung up the phone and called my other friend who had planned to come over for a visit in about an hour. I caught her at home and she drove to rescue me. I continued to walk the direction she would be arriving from…but at a much slower pace.

Then I got my key and returned home. We had a nice visit and she drove me to pick up my finished van. My mechanic had checked my air conditioning (it wasn’t cooling well at all). He said everything was fine, but I was to push that little button to circulate the air through the vehicle. I had been trying to cool the outside air, so that is why it wasn’t cool in the van. Lol! Who knew? Lol!

Since the brakes were more than I planned for, he was kind enough to allow me to pay him the rest next week. He is really a great guy! I thanked him and began to walk out the door. He called me back. When I turned to look, he was holding my van key in his hand! Lol! I certainly give them things to talk about there!

After arriving home, my friend calls to tell me I had left my hat and earphone for my cell phone in her car. She was a dear heart and drove it over later, as I had two classes to teach that day.

Well…the cool thing about this all is that I was never upset. I just laughed and went with the flow. I knew my spirit was leaving my body to prepare for my classes.

Both classes were so much fun and my students did amazing work! I also fit in an hour reading between them.

I have learned when I am extra ‘spacey’ like that it usually means I am preparing to be so much in the fifth dimension doing spirit work, that the normal mundane things of life have no meaning for me. So I just go with it and enjoy. Life is so much more fun that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment