Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A LIFE COMMITMENT

I was recently asked what it takes to do what I do…traveling to teach and do readings. I pondered this for awhile.

I have had many different jobs and careers in my past. The ones I enjoyed most, ie. Mary Kay Cosmetics, I set my own hours. However, I worked more than a typical eight hour day in Mary Kay. For that dedication I was awarded a free car.

I shifted out of that work and almost directly into Spiritual Work and doing readings on line. My kids were approaching teenage years and I needed more flexibility with my schedule as a single mom.

As I reflected on what I do I realized this is not a career. It is not even a job. It is a Life Commitment! I HAVE to do this work. I have given up a lot in my past to do this work.

I have worked other jobs to bring in money while this business grew. I have left relationships (romantic, friends and family) that didn’t understand my fervor for Light Work. I have left belongings and even moved halfway across the country to purse this Life Commitment.

I have done without some of the extras that many people have as staples in their lives…even done without a meal or two in the past, so I could follow this passion that is locked within the beat of my heart.

I have gained a peace that truly surpasses all understanding. I have gained beautiful, amazing friends and watched with a sense of joy and awe as they allow the angels to transform their lives with the tools I have been honored to share with them.

My clients have become my friends and my family. I love them (you) dearly. Tears of gratefulness fill my eyes as I write this thank you to you all.

You allowed me into your lives and hearts and to open the doors of heaven to you. Because of that, I will be always blessed and forever grateful as I continue on my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment