Friday, June 24, 2011

ANAEL'S ANSWER TO ENERGY SHIFTS

I got up early (before 6am) as I felt compelled to write the previous blog. I knew if I got tired then I could crash for a few minutes. I wrote the blog, got caught up on my emails, then laid back down for a bit.

I awoke around 8am and was just getting out of bed when I heard a loud ‘POP’ and the electricity went out! I called the power company and they promised to have someone come out and have it fixed by 12:30.

As I called to reschedule a morning appointment and got ready for the day, I found myself grateful for many things. One thing was the fact that we still had running water. I reflected when I had lived in the country and the electricity going out, meant the pump for the water was out also. The other was that the house held in the cool air fairly effectively. I was also pleased that I was ready for my afternoon class, materials gathered and house cleaned.

I took some time to meditate in the dim living room. The quietness enveloped me as I was able to hear Anael explain some things to me.

These electrical power surges are just an outward manifestation of the shifts in this world. They are given as reminders that the earth is changing and changing fast. Light Workers…those that attempt to shift and increase their vibration by living in a space of love…are feeling these shifts more than others.

Understand…when you raise your vibration, being around those of a lower vibration can confuse your energy. It is like you are a spinning top and someone suddenly stops you! You fall over. People are experiencing these issues. You may feel off center (may even fall), feel sick to your stomach, tired, and have headaches. If you continue to allow yourself to be affected by the lower energies around you, then you may become very ill!

Pay attention to what around you is of lower energies. The news on TV is one of them. Yes, it is part of life and it behooves you to know what is going on. However, allowing yourself to be caught up in the drama of it…discussing and keeping the energy of it flowing, will bring your vibration to match those of the lower dimension.

Sometimes it is the people you live or associate with. Even a phone call can slow your energy vibration. Use the Pyramid of Protection to offset this if you cannot get away from the situation or person. Use the three breaths…with each breath add another layer. That is why the we angels gave you this Divine tool .

Do you not understand? Ascension is NOW! You are in the process of Ascension! It is confusing to the Angels as to why you would want to stay behind in this quicksand of energy. We are here to assist you to move ahead. Come fly with us!

~Anael~

Tomorrow I will share an example of how the Pyramid of Protection helped a friend in a challenging situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment