Tuesday, October 18, 2011

BINDING NEGATIVE ENERGIES

Some are still feeling the upheaval of last week’s full moon. Lots of unnecessary conflicts arising and causing challenges in daily life.

If you are still feeling a bit overwhelmed and run into some negative energies or around you or anyone else, try saying this…either in your head or aloud…

Fill the blank in with either the word “me” or if it has to do with someone else, insert their name.

“Archangel Anael, bind all negative thought forms and emotions in and around ______so it has no effect on _________mind, body and soul. Bind them tighter and tighter until they have not control or influence over __________ or any one nearby. Bind them a Billion times a Billion. Thank you!”

You should feel things begin to settle down within 15 minutes or less. This is one of the self-help tips I give to my clients in sessions. I am booking a week in advance, so please contact me if I can help you on your life’s path. www.morganastarr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment