Thursday, October 13, 2011

THE UNIVERSE MADE CONSCIOUS

For the next few days I will put some excerpts from Angel Whispers, A Journey Into the World of the Earth's Oldest Guardians in my blog. This will give you a 'taste' of what this book is about.

My prayer is that it will bless your life!

THE UNIVERSE MADE CONSCIOUS

Anael is the Archangel of Love and Princess over the other angels. She can call in whichever angel or angels are needed for your particular issue. In many texts you will see Anael being depicted as a male. Of course, angels are androgynous (neither male nor female). Anael has taken a feminine form in imparting information to Morgana, as Anael says is necessary to bring feminine balance back to the world.

Anael carries the essence of the Feminine Divine, the Mother aspect of God. She is like the fierce tiger protecting her young and the gentle duck encompassing her fledglings in wings of love and comfort.

Her message is one of unconditional love, forgiveness and empowerment. That means drawing boundaries… not allowing anyone to take your energy. She helps to reawaken the human race with the gifts given to them by the Divine.

Here is her story in her own words:

We angels were here at the beginning of time. When I came into consciousness, there was only Darkness around me. I reached out with my being and felt the essence of the Divine One who had created me. I experienced the incredible Love and Oneness as I merged with the Divine. The darkness was comfortable and a part of me, however I felt something was missing. There was no balance…only darkness…though in the darkness I could still feel the Divine One within me.

The Divine One had first brought Light into my essence, so I became an embodiment of Light. As one of the Divine’s first creations, I was given the gift of being able to ignite a Divine spark of Light within each and every new being that was created. It was a great responsibility and a great honor.

Then the Divine One created more Angels and put sparks of Light within them. I was given the ability to create also, as I was created in His image. I created Angels with special Sparks of Light within them. These would be my helpers and companions in spreading Light through dark places that needed illumination. These Angels of Light I created for a Divine purpose. I named them the Elohim.

When the Divine decided to create a new world, I was honored by being one of the chosen ones to assist to bring Light into the darkness. This was because I was one of the first to have the experience of Light. For without Light, the beings that were to be created to live on this world would exist in a place full of turmoil and fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment