Monday, October 3, 2011

FEELING OVERWHELMED?

Watch for signs of being overwhelmed. Mine today was double booking. It was frustrating because if I had written things down immediately, it would never have happened.

Fortunately, when this has occurred in my past the others involved were very sweet and forgiving. I expect the same, since the person involved is extremely loving. Now the issue is to forgive myself. Have you ever beat yourself up over and over again for the same mistake?

Did you know humans are the only species that do that to themselves? And we are allegedly the most intelligent ones!

I am very blessed…when I shared my snafu with a friend, she offered to come each week and help me stay caught up on all the paperwork and technical part of my business. Already I feel better, as that was the aspect of being able to continue my work that was overwhelming me. I didn’t realize that was the culprit until my friend offered her help and I instantly took a sigh of relief!

So pay attention to your warning signs of being overwhelmed or over-committed. These are fast times we are living in and we must work hard at keeping our balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment