Tuesday, February 14, 2012

BE YOUR OWN VALENTINE


I ran to the store quickly to pick up groceries. It was pretty busy, with a table set up for clerks to wrap up last minute roses for people. After about five minutes, I realized I was moving very slow. I felt like I was trying to swim through molasses.

I called in the pyramid and Anael to strengthen my shields. It became at least tolerable enough to finish shopping. As I was waiting in line, a friend I hadn’t seen in awhile came up behind me. She was happily getting ready to go to a Non-Valentine Party.

Driving home I felt relief to be out of those heavy energies. Valentine’s Day can make people feel very sad they aren’t with the ‘love of their life!’ What they don’t understand is that the only true ‘love of their life’ is them.

Don’t let the world push the belief system that you have to have the romance of another person in order to be a valued member of society. You will never have a happy relationship with another, until you have a happy relationship with yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment